When we log onto Google Maps or Bing Maps to search an area, most of us don’t put too much thought into where that map came from or all of its potential uses. But that’s not how a real estate surveyor in Mobile, AL looks at it!
Professionals know that map was probably created in a program called ArcMap and then published to an ArcGIS Server for anyone in the world to view and use. This post will cover more about how we use map services every day.
Ways professionals use a mapping service
One of the best parts of map services is that we can utilize them in a variety of ways. Here are a few of the top reasons we use map services:
- Dynamic maps: If a client needs a map for their intranet that’s capable of displaying real-time data, we’ll use a map service to create a dynamic map. Since they’re created as they’re requested, these maps must be fast to be useful.
- Dynamic layers: We can add different dynamic layers to each map we create to change the map’s appearance and behavior. The dynamic layers increase the amount of interaction our users have with their maps.
- Cached maps: A cached map uses pre-created images instead of making them in real time (like a dynamic map), so it’s the fastest way to serve a map on the internet. Every time you use Google Maps or Bing Maps, you see a cached map.
- Features: Instead of displaying images, some map services can show a set of features in an application. A real estate surveyor in Mobile, AL can use this function to quickly search for different non-visual aspects of a map.
Why choose Polysurveying to create your map?
There are several companies out there who can make a map to meet your specific needs, but here are a few reasons to hire our team at Polysurveying:
- Years of experience: We’ve been in business for over 45 years, so we can confidently say we’re one of the most experienced companies in the industry. But just because we’ve been around for a while doesn’t mean we’re stuck using outdated technology!
- Guaranteed results: A poorly created or inaccurate map is useless for your project. Thanks to our decades of experience and advanced map creation methods, we’re sure your map will be precise, and you’ll be satisfied with our work.
- Fair pricing: Regardless of the project, your map needs to be correct. However, you don’t want to spend a fortune on a mapping service. That’s not an issue when you work with our team. We have some of the most competitive rates in town, no matter the size of the job.
The choice is clear if you need a real estate surveyor in Mobile, AL to map an area for you: hire our pros at Polysurveying. Give us a call today to set up an appointment or to learn more about how our team can assist you. We look forward to working with you soon!
Categorised in: Map Services
This post was written by Writer