Surveying is an evolving field, and at Polysurveying, we pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of technology. That includes GPS, robotic surveying equipment and drone surveying in Mobile, AL. Using top quality and emerging technologies allows us to maintain the high accuracy standards that the industry demands. Aerial drones in Mobile, AL assist with quantities and inventory controls on industrial sites, and provide many benefits to surveyors and their clients. Read on to learn more about how we use drones:
- Accuracy: Data captured from aerial drones in Mobile, AL helps ensure the accuracy of information collected from the ground, which can help corroborate data and complement information obtained through other methods.
- Eliminates labor: Drones eliminate a lot of the manual labor involved in surveying. They can independently survey a site without supervision, obtain a complete aerial mapping of the site and return back to the launch location, having uploaded all its data within a few minutes.
- Safety: Employees surveying the land are subjected to a number of physically grueling conditions, from the weather to general fatigue. Work is always outdoors regardless of the weather, and may involve many long commutes, depending on the site. Terrain, heavy equipment and weather can add additional safety concerns. Drone surveying in Mobile, AL eliminates the vast bulk of these safety concerns for workers.
- Speed: Surveyors often spend long, grueling hours surveying land on foot. It can take hours to carry heavy equipment between locations, and days or even weeks to complete a mapping project for one large property. Drones can get the job done in minutes, with the same level of accuracy as a land surveyor. Plus, they make it possible for ad hoc flights of areas or sites to obtain regular access to the most up-to-date information on a particular area. It provides instant, highly accurate information.
- Simplification: Traditionally, surveyors have had to use many different tools and types of equipment to complete a land surveying project. These can include theodolites, infrared reflectors and GPS. Aerial drones in Mobile, AL can replace all of these tools, as well as the manual labor involved. Drones are able to pilot independently of an operator and produce the same quality and accuracy of information. The actual surveyors in charge of the project will be able to spend much less time and energy on any one site, saving time and money.
- Save money: While the initial investment in drones can be costly, drone mapping is easy to fit into budget allocations when you factor in the ways they can save you money. They get jobs done in a fraction of the time of laborers, reducing months-long projects into a matter of minutes. That means less labor costs, more jobs, more clients and more sites in less time.
Polysurveying utilizes the best emerging technologies, including drone surveying in Mobile, AL. We specialize in both commercial and residential projects, including land surveys, boundary surveys, elevation surveys, topographical surveys, construction layout and staking surveys. We provide fast and reliable service while maintaining the quality of work our clients have come to expect in order to put their needs ahead of our own. Reach out to us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Commercial Surveying
This post was written by Writer