Whether you’ve seen them hovering overhead at a sporting event or even being controlled by kids at the park or the beach, you’ve probably noticed that drones are everywhere these days. From private, individual use to big companies like Amazon, drones have made a huge impact on the way we live and the way we do business.
At Polysurveying, we use drones for a wide range of applications in our field of work. Drones are the surveying tools of the future and have been a game changer for the industry. We are proud and excited to be able to offer aerial drone surveying in Mobile, AL to our clients. From accuracy to efficiency, drones allow us to provide a higher quality of service to our clients. Here are just a few reasons why we use drones for surveying:
- Accuracy: Drones allow us to go from a 2D model to a 3D model, which allows for a higher level of accuracy and quality that you simply cannot achieve with traditional surveying applications. Using drones for surveying allows us to create high definition, 3D maps that help us to give you a much clearer picture of the land.
- Efficiency: Drones can cover a lot more area a lot faster than a ground crew. Not only that, but the images and data obtained from a drone can also be uploaded almost instantly for us to start processing and for you to access. The efficiency that drones bring to any surveying project is, quite frankly, phenomenal.
- Quality data: Besides efficiency and accuracy, drones are also able to gather more data than traditional forms of surveying. There’s photography, light detection, ranging and even live video. All of this means that we can provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate data for your surveying project.
- Accessibility: People often don’t think about the physical limitations of a ground crew. There are simply areas that are extremely difficult to gain access to when you have a group of surveyors and a truckload of equipment. Drones, on the other hand, can go anywhere. They can gain access to areas that may take hours or days for a ground crew to reach. Drones can also gain access to areas that may be dangerous for a ground crew.
- Affordability: With all the benefits of drone surveying, you may think that the cost would skyrocket. In actuality, you get all the added benefits for the same or even less money, which makes drone surveying not only more efficient and accurate, but also more affordable.
If you’re interested in learning more about aerial drone surveying in Mobile, AL, let us know. There are many added benefits to using drones for your next surveying project, and our team at Polysurveying has over 40 years of experience in the business and is well equipped with the tools and knowledge to successfully execute any drone surveying project. To get started or to learn more about our services, give us a call today!
Categorised in: Commercial Surveying
This post was written by Writer